One of the "super-veggies"!
All cauliflower is packed with vitamins, nutrients, and plenty of flavor, so when choosing which of these heavy-yielding veggies to grow, you'll base your decision mostly on size and color (white, orange, green, or purple). Hardy and versatile, cauliflower develops quickly under proper conditions, and is an easy addition to most any garden, even offering several compact varieties. Delicious raw or cooked in a variety of ways, cauliflower is a real garden hit, the colorful, fun types being especially popular with children!
- (P) Pkt of 75 seeds $2.75
- (P) Pkt of 25 seeds $1.95
- (P) Pkt of 20 seeds SALE $4.46
- (P) Pkt of 20 seeds SALE $3.71
- (P) Pkt of 20 seeds SALE $2.21