A cool-season garden necessity!
One of the most nutrient-rich, low-calorie vegetables you can grow, spinach is also one of the tastiest, lending its mild flavor to both cooked dishes and salads and sandwiches, in which its young, fresh leaves are perfect. Spinach can be grown as a spring and a fall crop, and successive harvests can be enjoyed even into hot weather; for yields in fall and early winter, seed your spinach again in late summer. There are a number of spinach varieties, including crinkled-leaf, hybrid savoy, plain-leaf, and plain-leaf hybrid, some of which are organic!
- (P) Pkt of 200 seeds $2.50
- (P) Pkt of 200 seeds SALE $2.25
- (P) Pkt of 400 seeds $2.50
- (P) Pkt of 400 seeds SALE $1.95
- (P) Pkt of 200 seeds SALE $3.16
- Seeds $6.95
- (P) Pkt of 400 seeds $3.95