A Southern favorite, but easy in the North, too!
Quick to mature and easy to grow, with a sharp, peppery flavor--that's a mustard green! These cool-season vegetables are high in vitamins A and C and come in a host of distinct varieties. Boasting leaves that are crumpled or flat, with either toothed, scalloped, frilled, or lacy edges, in shades of dark green, red, or purple, mustard grows rapidly and without stopping. Harvest your mustard when its young and tender by cutting the entire plant or picking individual leaves as they grow.
- (P) Pkt of 2000 seeds $2.50
- (P) Pkt of 350 seeds $2.25
- (P) Pkt of 100 seeds Was $1.50
- (P) Pkt of 200 seeds $1.95
- (P) Pkt of 400 seeds $1.95
- Seeds $5.95