Classic culinary and ornamental herb!
Take time to plant some thyme! This easy, aromatic perennial herb is a favorite for both garden and kitchen. Thyme has small, gray-green, round to needle-shaped leaves and loads of white, pink, or purple flowers. Not only does thyme (fresh or dried) mix well with other herbs ' enhancing without overpowering ' but it's also a great companion plant, for it draws in beneficial bees while repelling cabbage worms and flea beetles. There are many kinds of thyme, suitable for beds or containers, including creeping groundcover varieties!
- Seeds $24.95
- (P) Pkt of 100 seeds $2.95
- (P) Pkt of 100 seeds $1.95
- (P) Pkt of 100 seeds Was $3.95
- 4-inch Pot As Low As $8.95
- (P) Pkt of 1000 seeds $4.95
- (P) Pkt of 20 seeds $2.95