Easy to Grow, Nutritious, and Great for the Soil!
Versatile, easy to grow, and packed with fiber, protein (including the amino acid, lysine), and numerous other nutrients, beans can produce all summer and may be eaten fresh or stored for many months. Thriving in the garden or containers, beans are grown in 2 ways: vining (Pole beans) or mounding (Bush beans), boasting an array of colors, flavors, shapes, and sizes. The 3 main bean groups are Snap or String (eaten pod and all), Green/Shelling (intended to be eaten young), and Dry (meant to be eaten after the seeds inside have dried out).
- Was as low as $2.50Now as low as $1.88
- Was as low as $1.75Now as low as $1.31
- Was as low as $2.95Now as low as $2.25
- (P) Pkt of 100 seeds SALE $2.96
- Was as low as $2.75Now as low as $1.95
- As low as $2.50
- As low as $1.75