Valuable as a vegetable and an ornamental!
Okra is a warm-weather, annual vegetable from the same family as hollyhock, Rose of Sharon, and hibiscus. Growing vigorously, okra begins bearing its delicious pods when about a foot tall, continuing until frost if kept picked. A powerhouse of nutrients, okra has a mild flavor that many compare to eggplant. The immature pods, ideally picked when between 4-6," are used for soups, stews, and canning or as a fried or boiled side dish. Okra is especially tasty when served with tomatoes, onions and corn, or seafood.
- (P) Pkt of 25 seeds $3.95
- (P) Pkt of 125 seeds $2.95
- (P) Pkt of 125 seeds Was $2.25
- (P) Pkt of 125 seeds $2.50
- (P) Pkt of 100 seeds $2.95
- (P) Pkt of 30 seeds $3.95
- (P) Pkt of 200 seeds Was $4.95
- Seeds Was $23.95