Our Guarantee - Park Seed
We guarantee all Park Seed products to be high quality, true to type, shipped properly, and to perform as advertised. If your plant has received our recommended care and doesn't perform to your satisfaction, notify us and we will replace it free of charge or provide the cost of the product as credit toward a future purchase.
If any product was damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately.
To ensure that each living product has adequate opportunity to perform, we've established the following guidelines for reporting other problems:
- Annual plants: contact us within 14 days of receiving your plants
- Gift plants: contact us within 30 days of receipt
- Seed: contact us by the end of the growing season, which is:
- For Spring seeds, June 30th
- For Fall seeds, December 31st
- Roses, bulbs, perennials, trees, and shrubs:
- For plants received in Spring, contact us by June 30th of the year received
- For plants received in Fall, contact us by June 30th of the year after receipt
Please understand that we cannot accept responsibility for the results of extreme weather, neglect, unforeseeable acts of nature, or ignoring our hardiness zone recommendation.
Non-Plant Products. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed with every product. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines below and we will furnish a replacement or merchandise credit:
- Living Gifts: contact us within 30 days of receipt
- Tools and gardening accessories: within the first 30 days, return items to:
Park Seed Returns Department
1 Parkton Avenue
Greenwood, SC 29647
After 30 days, contact the manufacturer directly, according to the manufacturer's guarantee.