Patio Water Kit 8 Plants
Make a Truly Self-Watering Patio
Here's how it works:
1. Attach the backflow prevention valve and the faucet adapter to your outdoor water faucet.
2. Push the ¼ inch vinyl tube onto the adapter's barbed outlet.
3. Run the tubing to your first plant and cut it with scissors.
4. Use the ¼ inch tee to run tubing to the stakes.
5. Push the ¼ inch tube onto the stake's barbed inlet.
6. Finally, place the stake in the pot near the base of your plant.
Combine with the 'Mister Timer for Micro-Sprays and Drip Irrigation' for a truly hassle-free self-watering patio.
With most faucets the PSI will only be great enough to deliver a good spray to 3 plants, but up to 8 plants can be watered with a slower drip. Nail clamps included to easily attach the tubing to any deck o wooden structure.
|AdditionalCharacteristics||Easy Assembly, Watering|
|Occasion||All Occasion, Summer Gifts|
|Recipient||Father, Gifts for Gardeners, Grandparent, Mother|
|Restrictions||Canada, Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands|