Privacy Statement - Park Seed
Park Seed asks you to provide certain personally identifiable information in order to use certain "Password Required" features and functions of the website. By providing such information, you consent to our collection and use of it, as described in this Privacy Statement.
The information you provide may include your name, address and email address, and credit card number, if you order products or services through the website. All of the information that you provide may be used by Park Seed to better serve you. Park Seed may also use this information to contact you about new specials, catalogs, products and other opportunities. Please note that your use of the parkseed.com website and services is subject to Parkseed.com's Terms and Conditions.
Park Seed recognizes that gardeners may want products other than the high-quality seeds, plants, bulbs and accessories that we offer. Therefore, from time to time, Park Seed may make customer information available to other reputable companies whose products or services we think you might find interesting.
You can always choose not to provide information, to opt-out of receiving communications from us or to update your information at any time. Parkseed.com gives users the following options:
- Use the "Change Preferences" feature after entering your member name and password to receive access to your account page. At this location, you can subscribe or unsubscribe from our e-mail newsletters and you can update any information that you have provided to us.
- Click on the "Unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of each of our e-mails and follow the instructions on the web page.
- Send an e-mail to our friendly Customer Service representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our Customer Service representatives toll free at 1-800-845-3369.
- Drop us a line. Send mail to the following postal address: Park Seed Company, 1 Parkton Avenue, Greenwood, SC 29647